Asked by Mr.Shah from Pakistan | Sep. 08, 2010 17:11
About:Marriage Registration in China

I stayed in China for 3 years for my PhD and now in Pakistan. I want to go and marry with my girl friend. I donot have any proof of our relationship to apply for L category Family VISA. I can get tourist or research scholar visiting VISA easily. What is your recommendation for VISA? Could i get L visa easly and what kind of documents i need to provide to get VISA. I am going China WUhan University to visit my former professor and have plan to marry during this time. So i will have scientific discussion visa category, will it be fine there ........please guise me .......thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin | Sep. 09, 2010 01:39
Mr.Shah, you can apply for a tourist visa to enter China, this may allow you to live there for 30 days in general, during this period, you can get married with your girlfriend (Chinese). After marriage, you are entitled to apply a longer duration family visit visa or a residence permit valid for a year through her local PSB. And this visa or residence permit can be extended within China.
Related Questions:
could my wife and 2 years old son ( who was born in china ) get S2 visa
Asked by sarang shahu from Pakistan
| Mar. 01, 2018 20:26
Can I get a multip entries to China during my visit in Milan?
Asked by Cissy from New Zealand
| May. 10, 2012 04:25
i have stayed in china for 3 years i want to travel to hong kong,do i need ...
Asked by Mr.edward from kenyan
| May. 21, 2010 20:55
Sir, i am in nanjing city for studies with 3 years residence permit of mai...
Asked by Mr.Shabbir Ahmad from Pakistan
| Oct. 08, 2009 01:46
hi..... i am from pakistan now i am doing job in oman for last 3 years...
Asked by Mr.azaz rizvi from pakistan
| Jan. 19, 2010 02:10
need chaines visa for 1year
Asked by abid from Pakistan
| Nov. 06, 2011 22:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)