Asked by Mr.Majed from China | Sep. 05, 2010 05:42
About:China Embassy in France

Hi There;
Am Tunisian and I leave and work in China for the last tree years, I would like to invite my friend for holiday, he leave in France for the last five year and he hold Tunisian passport. Can I sponsor him to get Chinese visa? Can you give me some advice what should I do?
Thank you

Answers (2)
Answered by Mr.Duke | Sep. 05, 2010 22:28
Hi, sir. you need to send him an invitation letter, which states his purppose to China, stay time and so on. In it you also need to provide your living address in China, copies of residence permit, work permit and your passport number.
Answered by Bechir from Tunsian | Nov. 13, 2014 08:19
Hello I am tunsian living in China and I am all the time facing problems when I want to have a new visa especially the agencies here in China they don't accept Tunisian passport can anyone give an advice where Can I go ?
Related Questions:
Bonsai tree
Asked by Marko Ilic from Serbia
| Oct. 27, 2015 03:16
Hi I am working in hkg for last 5 years and have a multi-entry china vis...
Asked by Mr.James from Hong Kong
| Feb. 22, 2011 21:31
I would like to know if I can apply for the Tourist Visa of China from Bang...
Asked by Mercedes from Uruguay
| Jul. 22, 2012 04:26
Indian Passport Holder VOA
Asked by shree from India
| Mar. 04, 2018 18:37
i am in china and visiting and would like to visit maccau over the new year...
Asked by Mr.jaxa from botswana
| Dec. 26, 2010 20:14
hi my name is awais and i am from pakistan i am studing in harbin china sin...
Asked by Mr.awais from pakistan
| Oct. 10, 2010 03:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)