Asked by Mr.Joe from ROK | Sep. 03, 2010 04:09
About:China Embassy in South Korea

My girlfriend is a Canadian citizen who is currently in Chongqing with a single entry visiting visa. She wants to come see me in Korea on September 21st to 27th and fly back to Beijing to transfer her plane to come back to Seattle, WA, USA where she currently resides. Can she get a visa in that 5 days to get back to Beijing on time to catch the flight back to Seattle?

To make things clear, her itinerary is chongqing --> beijing --> South Korea --> get a new visa to enter china in 5 days --> beijing --> fly back to Seattle same day.

thank you for your time.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.David | Sep. 03, 2010 04:41
Mr. Joe, your girlfriend can't apply for a China visa from Korea, now applicants other than Korean need to provide Alien Registration Card in Korea, but she doesn't have it

second, the China embassy in Seoul is closed on Sep 22 for Mid-Autumn Festival, it is also closed on Seb 25, Sep 26 for weekend, she doesn't have enoough time to get a China visa except she apply for a rush service and submit the application on Sep 21, then maybe she can get the visa on Sep 23.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am a Canadian Citizen who live and work in Japan. Need to go to biz t...
Asked by Ms.Chan from Canada
| Jul. 21, 2009 20:04
I am a Canadian citizen who has revoked Singapore PR status, and wishes to ...
Asked by Mr.Hsung from Canada
| Jun. 17, 2009 21:32
Do I qualify for the 72-hour visa exempt?
Asked by Ruie from Canada
| Jun. 09, 2014 02:26
Single to multiple entry
Asked by Ryan from Canada
| Mar. 01, 2013 00:14
Can I use 144-Hour Visa Free transit Exemption?
Asked by Jennifer from Canada
| Oct. 10, 2018 02:04
Hi all, I am Irish, currently in China visiting my Chinese girlfriend on...
Ms.JOHN1985 from Ireland
| Nov. 16, 2010 05:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)