Asked by Ms.Olivia from Canada | Aug. 31, 2010 10:20
About:Chinese Embassy in France

Hi, I am a Canadian living/travelling in France. My partner is French, so I got myself a working holiday visa. I just got back into France about a month ago and i also have a temporary working visa. No job though. My partner just accepted a job in shanghai and we are going within the week and half. His company is writing an invitation letter for the both of us, but i am applying for a tourist double entry as they are hiring him not me. Do need a return ticket? and if so to where? can i buy a flight to HK instead? Do you have any tips for me? im not sure what to do. apply with visa hq on line or at the embassy in paris...

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Aug. 31, 2010 22:33
You need to apply for China tourist visa at the embassy in Paris, you'd better provide the return ticket, you can buy a flight to Hk because it can prove you will leave Mainland China on time and you won't overstay.
Related Questions:
I am a Canadian citizen- can I get a Visa for China in Paris @ the China Em...
Asked by carole kirk from Canada
| May. 12, 2013 02:14
Hi, I am a Canadian citizen residing in France with a 1-yr student visa ...
Asked by Ms.Lam from Canada
| Mar. 03, 2010 21:34
Hello- I am a Canadian citizen currently visiting my boyfriend in France an...
Asked by Ms.Jenson from Canada
| Jun. 02, 2009 03:41
I am a Canadian. I am visiting my husband in France. Can I apply a China vi...
Asked by Mrs.Boyer from Canada
| Mar. 22, 2011 02:22
What we must to do? Can I apply visa in France?
Asked by DESSY from France
| Oct. 27, 2013 02:09
Canadian living in France
Asked by Bob from France
| Apr. 22, 2014 03:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)