Asked by Mrs.Jessica from USA | Aug. 30, 2010 11:12
About:Chinese Embassy in South Korea

Does this mean I cannot get a visa to China for a 7 day visit if I hold alien registration card with only 5 months?

I am currently an English teacher in South Korea originally from the United States. My ARC card expires on Jan 31 2011. Therefore only 5 more months of validity on my alien registration card. Does this mean I cannot get a visa to China for a 7 day visit?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Aug. 30, 2010 21:00
Mrs.Jessica, you can't get a China visa from China embassy in Seoul which asks applicants other than Korean to hold ARC valid for at least 6 months, but you can entrust a travel agency which owns a Busan Office to apply for China visa from Consulate in Busan. Many applicants in the same situation as you get a China visa from Busan Consulate.
Related Questions:
I planned to travel to china and visit Shanghai and Nanjing but I keep on s...
Asked by Sheila from Ghana
| Feb. 06, 2018 02:07
Hello, I hold Lithuanian passport and live in Korea with my boyfriend, b...
Asked by Ms.Aida from Lithuania
| Nov. 30, 2010 03:32
I'm confused does this mean as a Canadian tourist I cannot apply for a Chi...
Asked by Megan from Canada
| Feb. 05, 2013 23:44
Hi I would like to go to china for a two week holiday
Asked by Ben from New Zealand
| Jul. 05, 2017 04:35
US Citizen doing scientific research in Korea for two months interested in ...
Asked by Yair from USA
| May. 22, 2012 20:33
China with a Korean ARC card
Asked by Hdot from Korea
| Apr. 16, 2013 01:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)