Asked by Mr.Thapa from Japan | Aug. 25, 2010 23:51
About:China Embassy in Japan

I am seeking visa information for Hong Kong. I am Nepalese nationality currently working for a Japanese company in Tokyo. My company has a branch office in Hong Kong and a factory in China. My company wants me to go business trip to Hong Kong and main land China on September. I will go to Hong Kong office than enter main land China (factory) than will be back to Hong Kong office. So I need multiple visa. From now onwards I’m planning to visit Hong Kong and China very often. My Hong Kong office will provide me an Invitation letter.
What else should I collect as a document to get multiple business visa for Hong Kong and China? How long will it take me to get a visa? What are the other requirements?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Ivan from Ireland | Aug. 26, 2010 20:46
The factory in China also need to send you an invitation letter, your Japanese company in Tokyo had better give you a letter of introduction. It takes about 4 working days for China visa processing, as for the Hong Kong visa application, if it is required to be sent to Immigration Department of HKSAR Government for approval, it takes about 1 month.
Related Questions:
In order to work at hong Kong, what are the necessary requirements?
Asked by Cris from Philippines
| Oct. 17, 2012 01:30
Hong Kong Airport to Kowloon Harbour Front Hotel
Asked by Darren from Australia
| Sep. 05, 2017 03:12
i am a New Zealand citizen currently traveling in India. I will be arriving...
Ms.EMILYGANE from New Zealand
| Oct. 08, 2009 20:21
US passport holder seeking China Visa for 6 months or 1 year
Asked by Sebastian Liu from USA
| Jul. 17, 2013 04:58
I am seeking a Chinese Visa. I live in Spokane, Wa. How can I contact a vis...
Asked by John Dean from USA
| Jun. 26, 2012 01:24
Am seeking for an S1 visa but on my application form I wrote 30 days will I...
Asked by Ethel Asihene from Ghana
| Mar. 05, 2016 00:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)