Asked by Mr.AAKASH from INDIA | Aug. 25, 2010 14:09
About:Chinese Embassy in India

I am a student, aged 23 years. I have a friend in "Shenyang,Liaoing, China". I want to visit her on the chinese new year 2011 (perhaps gregorian 13 February). I dont have any other reason for the visit, like study or job or resident. We are just aimed to meet each other. It will be for 2 or 3 weeks. And i know what all documents i needed, but problem is i dont have Covering letter from any company or employer as i am student , so whether i can get visa approved surely without covering letter or else i need some other document instead of covering letter. I am resident of Chhattisgarh , and where i can apply for visa
at my nearest . kindly guide me soon ....

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Peter | Aug. 27, 2010 03:40
you can provide your School ID and its copy to substitute the Covering letter from applicant's employer. Chhattisgarh is under the consular jurisdiction of Consulate General of China in Kolkata, therefore, you need to go to Kolkata to apply for China visa.
Related Questions:
Hello sir/m'am, I am a student, aged 23 years. I have a friend in "Ningbo,...
Asked by Mr.Izhar Aazmi from India
| Aug. 20, 2010 21:01
I received your answer regarding the tourist visa for forigners staying in ...
Asked by Mrs.zohreh from IRANIAN
| Sep. 29, 2009 04:38
i need to get in china for a brief research that will not last for more tha...
Asked by Lwetutte Gilbert from Uganda
| May. 23, 2012 03:56
NZ children wanting to visit parent in China
Asked by Kelly McCann from China
| Mar. 11, 2016 21:05
Dear Sir / Mam, I aged 30 years. I have a friend in China". I want to ...
Asked by Mr.Manoj from India
| Aug. 22, 2010 02:14
i am a russian citizen, i am under 18 years old and i have been studying in...
Asked by Ms.topchieva from london
| May. 11, 2010 22:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)