Asked by Mr.Sam from China | Aug. 25, 2010 04:30
About:Shaolin Temple

Hi Im living in Guangzhou. I want to travel to Shaolin. I have about 5 days off from work and I want to go there. What is the best way to go? Should I fly to Zhengzhou from here? How far is the temple from the airport? If I take the high speed train to Wuhan, is there a train from there? I want to get there as quickly as I can because I have a short holiday and I'm getting confusing answers online, I would really appreciate any help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jamie from China | Aug. 26, 2010 01:10
It is about 130km from Zhengzhou airport to Shaolin Temple. So, you have to take airport bus to the city center and then take tourist bus to Shaolin Temple. It costs a ;ot of mony by taxi directly. If you can high-speed railway to Wuhan from Guangzhou first. Then you can take BUllet train from Wuhan to Zhengzhou first. The tourist bus to Shaolin Temple can be found in the bus station opposite the railway station. The other way is to take night train from Guangzhou East/Guangzhou station to Zhengzhou the next morning. Then go to Shaolin Temple. You can save one day in this way and save one night hotel expenses in Zhengzhou.
Related Questions:
Hi sir, I want visa for Hong Kong im from Pakistan im living in uae
Asked by inamurrenman inam from United Arab Emirates
| Dec. 21, 2017 19:28
Hi,,, im from phillipine, i want to travel to guangzhou, do i need any visa...
Asked by Creseliza Pantonial from Philippines
| Dec. 23, 2012 01:18
Hi, a Philippine traveling and had a stop over in China.
Asked by Maryjane Dizon from Philippines
| Sep. 16, 2018 23:37
Apply visa to shanghai
Asked by Bella from Vietnam
| Jun. 28, 2015 22:18
hi i have an invitation letter for exhibition in guangzhou but i want go to...
Asked by ahmad from Iran
| Mar. 16, 2014 02:57
hi im moroocan living in uae with residence visa i want to travel to hong k...
Asked by Mrs.meriem from uae
| Jul. 22, 2009 20:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)