Asked by Ms.Si kai from England | Aug. 11, 2010 02:32
About:Visa Policy of China

I am studying in Beijing at the moment with an F type visa, however my visa runs out on the 30th of this month (August) and my flight is not until September 10th. I have been told it is possible to get a 10 day extension but that i must have residensy proof from my university, however I will not be staying at the university from the 31st onwards and want to go to hong kong in between. Is there any way to get a normal visa extension rather than a 10 day, and also if i were to go to Hong Kong would I need a visa to return go through the airport but stay in the airport and get a plane back to england? Sorry for a very long and confusing message, but I would be very grateful for any help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.MYCN from China | Aug. 12, 2010 00:29
Hi Si Kai,
If you're going to Hong Kong between your existing visa expiring date. it will be very easy for you to get Chinese Visa for single entry long as you're British Citizen... no hassle for you to get Chinese Visa in HK.. just go to Chinese Consulate at HK at below follow:
7th Floor, Lower Block, China Resources Building,
No.26, Harbor Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong SAR.
Related Questions:
Quickest Student chinese visa
Asked by Kathy from England
| Jul. 09, 2014 01:42
Doing an unpaid internship with some travelling
Asked by Maria from UK
| Nov. 22, 2016 21:05
Family residence permit
Asked by Maliya from United Kingdom
| Dec. 25, 2015 21:12
Can I extend a 6 month F visa for a further 6 months? Or do I need to leave...
Asked by Charlie from United Kingdom
| Dec. 22, 2013 01:48
Irish student in Beijing on an X Visa (study). I want to renew my one for a...
Asked by Luke from Ireland
| Jul. 09, 2013 02:37
Hi I need to get a new Visa I'm in Shenzhen at the moment and My visa Runs ...
Asked by Mr.Ro from UK
| Sep. 11, 2009 22:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)