Asked by Mr.John from South Africa | Jul. 21, 2010 04:09
About:China Tourist Visa

Hi there,

Can a South African get a 3 month single entry Chinese tourist visa in Vietnam? Or do you have to get the visa in a country you are resident in? We will be in Vietnam on a tourist visa.

Also, once we have our Chinese visas, how long do we have before we have to enter China?

Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Jul. 22, 2010 01:10
As I know, foreigners who work in Vietnam and have the valid work permit can apply for China visa from China embassy in Hanoi, foreigners who are tourist in Vietnam should directly go to the China consulate in Ho Chi Minh City to apply for China visa. The single-entry China tourist visa is generally valid for 3 months, you have 3 months before you have to enter China.
Related Questions:
Hi there, Can a South African citizen get a tourist visa for China (2 mont...
Asked by Ms.Jean from South Africa
| Oct. 06, 2010 04:35
Can South African nationals get the single entry 5 day visa at the Shenzhen...
Asked by Henkie from South Africa
| Apr. 12, 2017 21:16
Hi there, I currently have a Chinese single entry 90 day tourist visa, an...
Asked by Mr.Paul from Uk
| Feb. 21, 2010 02:55
applying in Macau
Asked by Le Roux from South Africa
| Aug. 27, 2013 04:46
Hi my name is Loane. is the price for the single entry 3 month visa still 2...
Asked by Loane Ledwaba from South Africa
| May. 25, 2015 19:54
I'm a South African living in Thailand. Is it possible to get a Chinese tou...
Asked by megan from Thailand
| Dec. 16, 2014 20:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)