Asked by Mr.Tettey from China | Jul. 20, 2010 23:25
About:Chinese Embassy in Ghana

hi i am pleased to know about your website where various questions with regards to visas could be answered.
I am currently working in China for the past five years. I just had my first ever Child. I am would want my mum to come visit us for a period of say 6months. My school contacted the security beaurou in my city. They Said all i need is to contact the embassy in Ghana to know what docs i need to provide. Could u please let me know what are they?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Mia from China | Jul. 21, 2010 02:13
She can apply for a Tourist/family-visit (L) visa to China. The requirements is as follows:
1.Properly and truthfully filled out Visa Application Form, to which one passport-size photo is attached,
2.Valid passport with blank pages and a photocopy of the data paged
3. Round trip air-ticket, hotel reservation, travelers check and original invitation from an authorized Chinese travel agency.
Additional documents deemed necessary by the visa officer.
Related Questions:
Hello, I have some questions about visa for China. I would like to vis...
Asked by Mrs.Victoria Pitton from Switzerland
| Sep. 22, 2009 21:24
At Huashan, without having to trek is there transportation to take us to se...
Asked by Lily Woo
| Mar. 04, 2012 06:03
Asked by Mr.MD MAHBUBUR RAHMAN from Bangladesh
| Nov. 12, 2009 21:15
I'm finding it difficult to obtain information from your website in relatio...
Asked by Mrs.Travers from Australia
| Feb. 26, 2011 19:31
My name is Shankar Kumar. I am planning to travel from Incheon, Seoul, Sout...
Asked by Shankar Kumar from India
| Aug. 18, 2014 21:04
Information checking Hi Today I have heard that your government disa...
Asked by Mr.sivaporn from Thailand
| Aug. 19, 2009 21:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)