Asked by Mr.Ari from Germany | Jul. 19, 2010 12:45
About:China Embassy in Germany

Dear Sir,

I am Indonesian student living in Duesseldorf, Germany. I am planning to visit and stay with my Indonesian friend in Shanghai on the end of September. Can I apply china visa in Germany if I have German residence permit? Another question is, what is the requirement to apply the visa? The thing is my Indonesian friend will be arrived in Shanghai on the beginning of September for study, so she still doesn't have any contact information in China. Thus, what contact information should I provide when applying a Visa? because I should apply the visa next month and I still doesnt have any contact information where I will stay there.

Or maybe its better to book a hotel and pay a small deposit first so that I can provide a contact information to apply the visa?

Thank you in advance for the response.. ;)


Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Joe from China | Jul. 20, 2010 03:58
Yes, you can apply for a visa to China through Chinese Embassy or consulates in Germany. For dtail requirements, you'd better refer to their official website list above.
Related Questions:
Mainland Chinese Citizen living in Germany visits HK for 5 days
Asked by Anna from Germany
| Apr. 13, 2016 03:13
Dear Sir, Hi,I am Indonesian, working in Qatar and living in Doha with fam...
Asked by Mr.Sasongko from Indonesia
| Oct. 30, 2010 20:58
Dear Mr. Madam or Sir, I am an Afghan student doing my Master at Erfurt...
Asked by Mr.Fahim Khalid from Afghanistan
| Dec. 04, 2010 01:42
Dear Sir/Madam I am an Indonesian holding a Singapore student pass and p...
Asked by Mr.Rio from Indonesia
| Jun. 23, 2009 21:19
I have reside in shanghai, and i want to ask if there is any office for ge...
Asked by alaa from Iraq
| Nov. 17, 2013 00:48
Dear Sir/Madamme, I am a Serbian citizen from Belgrade, but I am living wi...
Asked by Mrs.Popovic from Serbia/Germany
| May. 05, 2009 23:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)