Asked by Ms.Larie Mae from Oslo | Jul. 18, 2010 05:19
About:China Embassy in Norway

Hei,I am filipino citizen,I have a student visa here in Norway,I would like to ask if what kind or type of visa i should apply in China,since my sponsor here in NOrway they going to move and live in Benjing China for 2 years this coming September for a business and they wanted me to come and live with them and I want to visit China too..Is it possible to apply here in Norway and what type of visa?I hope you can help me in this matter.Thank you!!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Mike | Jul. 18, 2010 21:22
Yes, you can apply for a visa to China through Chinese embassy in Norway. For visa types, I don't know if your sponsors have already got the visas to China, which visa did they apply for? or how long do you want to live in China?
Related Questions:
Good day! I would like to ask you about the visa to Hong Kong. I am an exc...
Asked by Mr.Alena from Japan
| Jul. 26, 2010 01:55
Am a Filipino passport holder and working here in Qatar. Would like to visi...
Asked by Ms.paula T from Philippines
| Mar. 07, 2011 02:37
plz could you tell me how i get visa for my parent and brother to visit chn...
| Dec. 27, 2017 02:27
To whom it may concern; good day! I would like to ask ...
Asked by Ms.emelyn from phillipines
| Mar. 05, 2011 21:37
Apply Visa To China in india
Asked by Ofelia baquisse from Angola
| May. 06, 2016 21:10
Hello, I would like to ask if you process D.R Congo Visa application for F...
Asked by Ms.Tina from Philippines
| Jan. 20, 2010 21:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)