Asked by Mr.Robinson from Canada | Jul. 14, 2010 02:42
About:China Embassy in Cambodia

Hi guys,

I hope you can help me out, I am currently in Vietnam and had problems getting a tourist visa to China. The Chinese Embassy put a G visa in my passport and then when i went back to have it changed they told me i could not have it changed to a Tourist (L) Visa. I tried going to an agent here, and they told me it was no problem. But now I'm black listed in from the Chinese embassy doing any sort of Visa for me here in Hanoi and I want to know if anyone can tell me a near country like Laos that I can get my tourist Visa. If anyone knows any close countries to Vietnam that has a Chinese Embassy that I can obtain a Tourist Visa, please let me know. Thank you so much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Lily from Canada | Jul. 14, 2010 04:01
Mr.Robinson, you can go to the Ho Chi Minh to apply for China L visa at the China consulate in Ho Chi Minh which accept visa application from applicants who are tourist in Vietnam.
Related Questions:
Hi guys, we will be travelling to Macau this February 23 (that's nex...
Asked by Ms.Mel from Philippines
| Jan. 24, 2011 21:18
Partner travel
Asked by Simon Cole from UK
| Aug. 28, 2018 18:37
Hello, I need help. I hope you guys can help me, I'm in Jiangxi, Nanchang a...
Asked by Mr.Bahodir from Russia
| Feb. 06, 2009 01:06
What visa should I apply for at the consulate in Bangkok?Visitors, z visa, ...
Asked by David from UK
| Jun. 05, 2014 04:10
I am travelling to HK on the 19th of September and hoping to visit mainland...
Asked by Garry Cheung from Ireland
| Sep. 06, 2016 21:11
Hi, I am currently staying on the Kowloon Peninsular and am flying out of S...
Asked by Mr.Jay from UK
| May. 10, 2009 06:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)