Asked by Ms.Emily from Australia | Jun. 29, 2010 18:49
About:China Embassy in Australia


I want to apply for a F visa to attend a self-funded graduate training program in Beijing for a period of 2 months. I have already received a letter of invitation from the inviter company in Beijing, however, the China Visa Application Centre said it's not sufficient, and I would need to obtain a Visa Notification Form as well.

I was informed by the inviter company that the Visa Notification Form is only valid for 30 days per entry. Hence, if I'm staying for 2 months, I would need to apply for an exntension myself whilst in Beijing. Is this true? How can I obtain a visa notification form that's valid for 2 months?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Jul. 01, 2010 04:50
The visa notification is valid for 30 days, That means you can apply for a visa with it during the 30 days since it was issued. After entering China, you have no need of extension for it.
Related Questions:
My head office is in HK, now they asking to come there for a ten day traini...
Asked by Mr.Saran from India
| Nov. 17, 2009 21:29
I want to apply for post graduate program in china so how i am going to app...
Asked by Ms.saba from Ethiopia
| Dec. 30, 2010 21:27
What documents are required for Business Visa (F), I want to attend Company...
Asked by Mittalkumar Patel from India
| Oct. 06, 2013 04:25
Hi, I apply for F visa because I have one week training in Beijing but emba...
Asked by Ms.Zhengui from Philippines
| Jun. 20, 2010 03:38
I need some thing different or fill additional paper work for my visa?, if...
Asked by javier from Colombia
| Sep. 19, 2013 22:37
Hi, I'm Ashok from Mauritius studying in China on a scholarship program. I ...
Asked by Mr.Ashok from Mauritius
| Sep. 04, 2009 22:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)