Asked by Ms.Elsa from France | Jun. 16, 2010 22:47
About:China Embassy in Thailand

I am a French student doing an internship in Beijing with a F visa no entry valid until August 21. I have two weeks of vacation in July and would like to go to Thailand, then spend 3 days in Hong Kong and then go back to Beijing to finish my internship (there will be just one week left then). My flight back to France is the 1st of August. So I would like to know if it's possible that I could ask for a tourist visa in Bangkok to go back to Mainland China for my last week in July, before heading back to France.
Is it difficult for French people right now to have a tourist visa for China?
And can I ask for a single entry visa with expedited service in Bangkok?
Thanks for your answer!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Sam | Jun. 17, 2010 03:18
Ms.Elsa, as I know, recently the visa regulations for French national tighten, I don't know the reason, if you go to Thailand, Hong Kong and can't get a China visa to return to Beijing for the last week intern, it is a bad experience, it is advisable to contact the China embassy in Bangkok or Commissioner's Office of Foreign Affairs Ministry of PRC in Hong Kong to enquire whether you can get a visa or not.
Related Questions:
Dear Mister I am a French student, who is doing a trip in Japan. I will st...
Asked by Ms.Leblanc from France
| Feb. 28, 2011 03:22
Australian passport holder, living in Shanghai - can i get a new china visa...
Asked by Yin Ker from United States
| Sep. 17, 2011 22:49
Internship Shanghai
Asked by Jessica from Sweden
| May. 24, 2017 04:50
Hi, I am completing an internship at a company in Beijing, so i am on an F ...
Asked by Ms.Grace from Australia
| May. 24, 2010 02:16
Renewing a different type of passport
Asked by Marie from France
| Feb. 28, 2013 02:12
Hi I am currently here on a F visa, I am doing a internship, just over 6 mo...
Asked by Ms.Mattok from United Kingdom
| Jan. 20, 2011 02:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)