Asked by Mrs.junaid from pakistan | Jun. 15, 2010 12:09
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

i want to ask that my husband got z visa n want to apply for me n my daughter for z letter,y the chinese government not allowing family to get z visa.?when family visa will open.can u plz guide us.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Bruce | Jun. 19, 2010 20:35
You can apply for L visa for family visiting, you can apply for multiple-entry L visa valid for 1 year, or a single-entry L visa valid for 3 months, but you can ask for the long stay duration for the entry, nor more than 180 days stay duration.

It is not hard for you to get a L visa if your husband has obtained the z visa and residence permit in China.
Related Questions:
hi, i'm s.k. from nepal i got a seminar at macau n i had apply the visa fo...
Asked by Mr.s.k. from nepal
| Sep. 20, 2010 22:43
Good Day, Im Nikkie a filipina and my bf s n China right now, he want me t...
Asked by Ms.Nikkie from SG
| Jul. 13, 2009 03:48
Dearest Sir/Madame, Hi...My Chinese employer want me to get a Z visa.I w...
Asked by Ms.RRD from Phillippines
| Jul. 28, 2009 04:54
I want to apply for s1 visa n want to ask there is need for any bank statem...
Asked by Sana from Pakistan
| Dec. 14, 2014 01:17
hi Dear Sir/Madam i am from pakistan, i want to ask that im living in shen...
Mr.FAISAL100 from Afghanistan
| Apr. 17, 2010 01:06
Z visa FOR work experience in China
Asked by Mihaela from Romania
| May. 23, 2017 04:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)