Asked by Mr. Dmytro from Ukraine | Jun. 11, 2010 11:48

Dear, Sir!
I am and my friend (two person) from Ukraine want do piligrims to Kailash mount
from 5 july to 16 augest - 45 day can you organize our piligrims.

Purperse meditation near Kailash maximum time. We not plane attend other monastery if this out of way to Kailash.

We see not costly and good way.

1. Do you organize trip to Kailash regular? 2. Are possible bring us and guider to Kailash with one group and throw 35 day take with other group.

3. What permition and documents need have for come to Lhasa and how we will got this? China turist visa we will take in Ukraine. Other permition?

Best regards, Dmytro!

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.FRAUMAY from China | Jul. 15, 2010 23:03
have you already started your pilgrimage? i am quite familar with mt.Kalash, for my friends and i have been there for many times, if you need some advice, you may contact me to see if there is anything i can help. my email is|fraumay24
Related Questions:
Demand of visa for Congo person
Asked by Garry dianda from ukraine/congo
| Oct. 23, 2014 20:45
Hello nihao my name is Mr Quaem (belgium)
Asked by Mr Quaeam from Belgium
| Oct. 25, 2016 21:32
Dear Madam/Sir, We are two persons, a Pakistani and my friend who is Chine...
Asked by Mr.Syed Ataur Rahman from Pakistan
| Dec. 07, 2010 00:57
dear sir, i want to stay in hong kong for 8 months for visit friends , ...
Asked by Mr.will from ukraine
| Oct. 07, 2010 21:12
Dear Sir or Madam, I intend to visit my friend in Shanghai for 5 days t...
Asked by Mrs.Eleonora from Ukraine
| Dec. 14, 2009 03:09
Where do I apply for Chinese Visa i'm Ukraine resident with Russia passport...
Asked by tt from Ukraine
| Jan. 04, 2016 18:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)