Asked by Mr.imran from pakistan | May. 24, 2010 14:07
About:Chinese Embassy in Pakistan

hello sir how r u ? i want 2 know who 2 get a business visa can u send me detail what is ur recoment because i try it first for china i have idea so can u help me thanx 4 helping me

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.William from China | May. 24, 2010 22:15
You should go to the China Embassy in Pakistan to apply for the China visa with the following documents:
(I) Original Visa Notice Sheet from an authorized governmental apparatus /organization inChina prescribing the visa validity, number of entries and stay period;
(II) Fully completed Visa Application Form in Chinese or English, attached with one of the applicant's recent color photograph (30mm X 40mm);
(III) Original passport with validity more than six months and minimum 2 blank visa pages;
(IV) Photocopy of the first 2 pages (personal information) of the passport and the recent Chinese visa page if there is any;
(V) Invitation letter from the company/organization/institution you want to visit inChina;
If this is your first visit to China, it is recommended that following documents are also prepared in case of necessity:
(VI) Your income certificate/up-to-date Personal Bank Statement
(VII) Your company's Registration Certificate (photocopy)
(VIII) A recommendation letter from your company/organization/ institution
(IX) A recommendation letter from Chamber of Commerce& Industry
(X) Your Tax Payment Receipt for last year (photocopy)
(XI) Your Character Certificate/Police Clearance Certificate.
Related Questions:
hello sir how r u i am Pakistani student of hotel management please sir te...
Asked by Mr.waqas ayoub from pakistan
| Jul. 07, 2010 23:07
hello how r u today when you say holyday, do u mean a type of day when...
Asked by Ms.greenbacks from america
| Jul. 27, 2009 20:01
What's the visa fee because I want to go to China?
Asked by Mr.kashif sarwar from Pakistan
| Dec. 01, 2010 01:26
hi,sir how r u?
Asked by Mr.Ikram Aslam from Pakistan
| Aug. 21, 2009 02:43
hello sir hope u r all fine, I amd so intrested t study in china but h...
Asked by Mr.Jafar M. Pirooz from Afghanistan
| Jul. 19, 2010 22:28
dear sir, how r u?
Asked by Mr.moshiur rahman from Bangladesh
| Sep. 29, 2009 20:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)