Asked by Ms.Grace from Philippines | May. 12, 2010 12:35
About:China Student Visa

Hi, I am a student in Shanghai unti Jan 2011. I study a Master's program. I will get married this August and would like my husband to go to Shanghai with me on dependent visa until I finish. Can you tell me how can I apply my husband's dependent visa? How long will it take too? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Adam | May. 13, 2010 04:13
Sorry to say that Philippines passport holders can't apply for dependent visa of a China X visa holders. If you hold a Z visa, your husband can apply for dependant visa. he can apply for L visa for family visit after your obtain the marriage license.

Please make the marriage license certificted by Foreign Affairs Ministry of Philippines and Chinese embassy/consulate in Philippines, then the marriage license will be recognized in China. Non-English identifications must be translated into Chinese by a professional translation agency.
Related Questions:
visa for master students requirements 2016
Asked by Kelvin from Tanzania
| Jan. 13, 2016 20:16
I want to apply for student visa for my masters program, what are The requi...
Asked by Nduka from Nigeria
| Jan. 18, 2018 02:41
I have gone to china in 2011 for one month inorder to take a short coarse a...
Asked by Aklilu from Ethiopia
| Dec. 27, 2012 01:10
i want to study accountancy at masters level in chinese university
Asked by Mr.johnson from Nigeria
| Jun. 11, 2009 11:29
business administration major, which university can you recommend?
Asked by martha from Cameroon
| Nov. 27, 2012 03:59
Going to apply for masters in anaesthesiology in China. can i work parttime...
Asked by ashish from nepal
| Sep. 06, 2016 20:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)