Asked by Mrs.Ainon from Malaysia | May. 10, 2010 10:11
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

Hi, I am Ainon, I will be travelling to Hong Kong end of this June and would also like to visit China from there.
I will also be travelling with my sister and niece. My question is, is there a CVASC other than in Kuala Lumpur, in Penang
to be exact, since my niece is studying there and won't be able to come to KL to apply for her visa.
Or if I can apply her Visa for her?
Can anyone please advice...thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | May. 10, 2010 21:04
Mrs.Ainon, there is no a CVASC in Penang, there is only one CVASC in Kuala Lumpur, you can apply for her visa, your niece don't need to appear in the CVASC in the Kuala Lumpur. Please refer to to find the requirements, method and time, visa fees for tourist visa application.
Related Questions:
Visa on arrival for indian passport Holder
Asked by Kameswara from India
| Mar. 23, 2017 01:00
Hi, I am going to Hong Kong for vacation end of March with family. Would...
Ms.ANAMOHD from Malaysia
| Feb. 20, 2010 22:38
Hi, I am Guatemalan with a Japanese work visa, and I will be travelling t...
Asked by Mr.Carlos from Guatemala
| Jul. 04, 2009 03:47
I may also go to Hong Kong for a few days and then back to Beijing - is a s...
Asked by Darragh from Ireland
| Jun. 18, 2011 01:16
HI, I am going at the end of February, is it cheaper to buy tickets anyw...
Asked by Mr.grimlock from uk
| Jan. 05, 2011 04:27
Hi, I am a Malaysia citizen holding a Malaysia passport and I am also an Au...
Asked by Ms.Simran from Australia
| Jun. 23, 2009 22:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)