Asked by Ms.Michelle from Brazil | May. 07, 2010 06:28
About:Chinese Embassy in Switzerland

Hi, I am from Brazil, yet I have been studying in Switzerland, and I would like to get a Chinese visa for me to go in the end of may. Do I need to make an appointment beforehand or just go to the consulate anytime from monday to friday? what kind of documents do I need? is there a way to apply online?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.peter | May. 10, 2010 03:49
The appointment is not required, you can directly go to the Chinese embassy in Bern or China consulate in Zurich to apply for China visa, the office hours are 9:00- 12:00 Monday to Friday. The required documents are:
1. your original passport with at least 6 months validity and 2 blank visa pages
2. one completed visa application form
3. one paspsort photo (color or black and white)
4. your Swiss student visa or residence permit
5. maybe the visa office will ask you to provide the round-trip flight ticket.

You can't apply for visa online, you can submit visa application in person or entrust someone else to apply for visa on your behalf.
Related Questions:
Do I need to get an Argentinan visa if I have a brazilian one?
Asked by Yun from China
| Mar. 17, 2015 04:59
I want to get a visa to China
| Aug. 31, 2015 01:54
I have Brazil permant residence I am from Pakistan how can I get the China ...
Asked by Kamaranulla from Brazil
| Oct. 16, 2015 02:28
Where is my product?
| Feb. 10, 2014 20:47
Hi, I'm Brazilian and I'm living and working in Germany - Dortmund- I can g...
Asked by Kleber
| Nov. 03, 2011 04:57
Visa Tipo V
Asked by Michel HAUPINOT from FRANCE
| Aug. 02, 2015 03:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)