Asked by Mr.vikram from India | May. 04, 2010 06:39
About:China Tourist Visa

I am going to china for the first time to visit my fiance.She lives in Shanghai and i would be staying with her.well i heard that indian passport holders are asked to provide a bank certificate for the first time travellers as its quoted in your website (From 16th March 09 Applicant holding Indian Passport applying for first time Tourist Visa Require to submit Original Bank Certificate with minimum balance of Rs 1.5 lacs. )
Please clarify is this for the first time travellers to china or to the person who is applying toursit visa for the first time.As i have travelled to other countries as well in tourist and social visit pass and had procured multiple entry visa for other countries is it still needed for me to produce this certificate.


Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Peter | May. 04, 2010 22:04
This is for the first time travellers to China, you still need to provide this certificate because you have never applied for China visa.
Related Questions:
Is it possible for me to attain 5 Day visa even I am a first timer ...
Asked by Sky from Philippines
| Aug. 13, 2015 00:55
visitation enquiry, how to apply for a visit visa to visit my fiance in Sha...
Asked by Adeyelu Emmanuel from Nigeria
| Mar. 14, 2016 03:42
Can i use cash or Alipay?
Asked by Ong from USA
| Oct. 16, 2017 02:07
What is the requirements to get a Chinese tourist visa?
Asked by Joy from Philippines
| Oct. 19, 2016 20:23
Hello good morning can i ask if i still need business requirements in visa...
Asked by pin from Philippines
| Dec. 08, 2015 00:59
Do Thais require a visa or can they get visa on arrival?
Asked by JJ Chapman from United States
| Dec. 01, 2014 21:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)