Asked by Mr.Muhammad Bilal from Pakistan | May. 02, 2010 02:55
About:Chinese Embassy in Pakistan

Respected Sir,
I am a marine engineer and I have to join the ship in china as 2nd-engineer.My owner company has already sent me a visa invitation letter to me by courier.I will receive it in couple of days but sir in visa letter they have adressed to karachi consulate general but sir I live in faisalabad,Punjab state so it is more convinient for me to apply in Islamabad rather than karachi.So it is requested sir please let me know about this query because I want to apply for visa in Islamabad.Waiting for your reply sir.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jim | May. 02, 2010 04:04
Mr.Muhammad Bilal, I'm afraid that you have to apply for China visa in Consulate General of China in Karachi because the visa notification letter is addressed into Karachi. You can call the Chinese embassy in Islamabad or Chinese consulate in Karachi to enquire it.
Related Questions:
Visa requirements for ship joining crew
Asked by hasitha from Sri Lanka
| Oct. 25, 2013 04:26
Want to take HKG multiple entry visa
Asked by Raginda from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 21, 2014 21:12
Dear Sir, I am serving as Marine Superintendent in a Singapore based shippi...
Asked by Mr.Sharif Mohammad Syedul Islam from Bangladesh
| May. 03, 2010 22:01
I am in Thailand with tourist visa and doing medical for my wife. I need Ch...
Asked by Md shai khul bari from Bangladesh
| Nov. 15, 2012 03:38
visit visa for China. need to join to ship.
Asked by milan from Sri Lanka
| Oct. 07, 2014 20:49
Hkg Visa for Goining ship at Hkg port
Asked by Reza from Iran
| Oct. 09, 2017 04:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)