Asked by Mr.Clarke from China | Apr. 23, 2010 07:43
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

My Japanese girlfriend is coming to China on a 3-month single entry visa, but I want to know if the duration of stay for a 3-month single entry is SET at 30 days or if it is possible to get longer, like 60 days, or the entire 3 months(90 day) validity.

Or is it just a question of writing on the application that your intended stay is say, 45 days, and hope that they will give her 60 days duration instead of just 30 days?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Peter | Apr. 26, 2010 04:20
Normally the duration of stay of a single-entry visa with 3 months validity is 30 days, which means the holder of the visa may stay in China for up to 30 days from the date of entry. If her estimated stay in China is longer than 30 days, please make it clear in the application form and ask for the Visa Officer's approval when she submits your application..
Related Questions:
i am korean wanting to apply visa 90 day tourist type in bangkok
Asked by sangeun from korea
| Jul. 27, 2014 02:53
i need to travel to PRC now to purchase some equipment, what will i do?
Asked by Lawal Tunde from Nigeria
| Oct. 14, 2013 04:22
Hi, I am a USA resident with a Japanese passport. I am going to Beijing o...
Asked by Mrs.Keiko from Japan -USA resident
| Aug. 26, 2010 20:35
can I extend this by 15 days as my ticket back to Uk is 31.10.14?
Asked by paulin barry from United Kingdom
| Sep. 15, 2014 02:49
Hi all, I am Irish, currently in China visiting my Chinese girlfriend on...
Ms.JOHN1985 from Ireland
| Nov. 16, 2010 05:03
Hi I am currently here on a F visa, I am doing a internship, just over 6 mo...
Asked by Ms.Mattok from United Kingdom
| Jan. 20, 2011 02:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)