Asked by Mr.Nachi | Apr. 23, 2010 02:07
About:Chinese Embassy in India


I will be travelling to China for business purpose for a period of 30 days. My wife will be joining me later in China and from there we plan to go to Hong Kong for a holiday. Can you please tell me if a single entry visa to China is enough along with Hong Kong Visa? Or should I take Multiple entry visa to China.

Also, what documents should my wife have to get a tourist visa since I will already be in China.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Simon | Apr. 25, 2010 02:59
A single-entry visa to Mainland China is enough along with Hong Kong visa. India passport holders don't need a visa if they stay in Hong Kong for less than 14 days per entry.

The requirements for China tourist visa are:
(i) Original passport which has more than 6 months left before it expires from the date of application for a visa and sufficient blank visa pages.
(ii) One completed Visa Application Form with a recently-taken passport photo; all the items on the application form should be completed neatly with genuine information; if the applicant has a Chinese name, the Chinese name should be filled in; false or incomplete information and illegible characters may lead to refusal of a visa.
(iii) Proof of sufficient finances to cover all expenditures in China when requied. From 16th March 09 Applicant holding Indian Passport applying for first time Tourist Visa Require to submit Original Bank Certificate with minimum balance of Rs 1.5 lacs.
(iv) Confirmed return flight ticket and its photocopy.
(v) Covering letter from applicant's company or office.
(vi) Photocopy of personal data page of applicant's passport.
Related Questions:
Hi, I will be travelling from Delhi to Shanghai for 7 days for business pu...
Asked by Mr.Sumit from India
| Feb. 10, 2011 19:14
How can I extend my Chinese visa?
Asked by amrit from India
| Oct. 02, 2012 10:08
Hi, I want to visit China (Kaushan city, near Shanghai) for a couple of day...
Mr.JOHNABHI from United Arab Emirates
| Aug. 10, 2010 20:46
Extend stay period in China
Asked by Graciany Subandi from Indonesia
| May. 15, 2018 22:30
F Visa and want to visit Guilin
Asked by Bruin Hutchings from Australia
| Nov. 26, 2014 20:12
Business visa (M - type) for China for 46 days
Asked by Anupam from India
| Jul. 20, 2016 21:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)