Asked by Mr.Heffner from Germany | Apr. 20, 2010 21:18
About:China Embassy in Thailand

We are two elderly european citizens living in Bhutan and would like to visit China in august for one month. As there is no chinese embassy in Bhutan we were thinking to pass through bangkok for three days on the way to chengdu and apply for a chinese visa. We might be interested in visiting Xi-Zang (tibetan region), what kind of documents will we need?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Ivan from Ireland | Apr. 21, 2010 01:54
You need to prepare the following documents for Tourist Visa Application, when you apply for tourist visa in Bangkok, please don't mention that you will visit Tibet because the Tibet Entry Permit is required if Tibet is included in your itinerary, then it will be easy for you to get tourist visa:
one completed visa application form (available in the Chinese embassy in Bangkok), one recent photograph for passport, passport valid up to at least six months with blank pages, round-trip flight tickets

After entering Chengdu, Mainland China, please contact a travel agency to get the Tibet Entry Permit for you.
Related Questions:
Good afternoon, we are a Belgian citizens, living in India. We would lik...
Asked by Mrs.Peersman from India
| Feb. 22, 2011 00:10
Issues about 72 hour free transit
Asked by Ken from Malta
| Oct. 13, 2015 21:13
We are American citizens living in New Zealand for a year on work and stude...
Asked by Mrs.Craig from USA
| Mar. 27, 2011 20:17
My husband, son and I are American citizens living in Basel, CH. We would ...
Asked by Mrs.Konopacz from Switzerland
| Feb. 20, 2010 04:03
Hello, we are two Swedish citizens now living in Taiwan (were we can't get ...
Asked by Ms.Maria from Sweden
| Apr. 21, 2009 05:21
Hi, my name is Zhuoma Lamu and I am living in Australia on an Australian pe...
Asked by Zhuoma Lamu from China
| Nov. 26, 2015 20:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)