Asked by Ms.M Sartipi from Iran | Apr. 18, 2010 11:47
About:China Embassy in Iran

My sister and her Chinese American husband will be visiting China in July 2010. Me and my family are invited by his family in China to visit.

How can we get visas for China? How much is the visa fee?

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.William | Apr. 19, 2010 01:19
You can go to Chinese embassy in Tehran to apply for a Tourist Visa (L visa), if you can't come to the embassy, you can ask someone else or travel agency to apply for visa on your behalf,
as for the requirements:
1. invitation letters from his family
2. A passport valid for more than six months before expiration and at least one blank page in it.
3. One complete application form (The People's Republic of China Visa Application Form) with one recent passport-size photograph (black and white or color) glued thereto.
4. round-trip flight tickets
5. copy of their marriage license, the relationship between you and your sister.
Related Questions:
Hi, i am from Philippines and is married to an american. we are in china...
Asked by Mrs.Roberts from China
| Nov. 13, 2010 03:09
Getting a Z Visa in the Embassy of China in Israel
Asked by Maya from USA
| Jun. 06, 2014 01:19
Are we compatible, an aquarian and a cancer?
Asked by Ms.tere from phils
| Jan. 08, 2010 02:58
Non-resident of Italy needing a Chinese visa
Asked by Amanda from USA
| May. 08, 2012 21:40
Dear Sir: My Husband and I will be on a vacation to Macau on July 16 to ...
Asked by Mrs.Myrna from Philippines
| May. 27, 2010 02:20
Married in Canada, residing in China
Asked by Sally from China
| Mar. 16, 2012 04:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)