Asked by Mr.Sharma from Nepal | Apr. 10, 2010 10:57
About:China Embassy in Nepal

Dear Sirs

I lost my passport while i was travelling beijing some more than a year ago. I got a new passport from my embassy in Beijing and travel back to my home country. But I am still in need of the passport. Is there any way that i can enquire if the lost passport is found.

Shiv Kumar Sharma

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alex from HK/China | Apr. 10, 2010 22:45
Mr.Sharma, I guess that it is very hard for you to get back your lost passport because one year has passed, you can have a try to contact the police station which you report the loss of passport, even though you get it back, the passport has automatically expired and can't be used again. Second, if the police station get back your passport, but one year pasts, you didin't pick it up, then the police maybe has damaged the passport.
Related Questions:
Dear Sirs ; I would like to know some Update on my tracking number = RC2827...
Asked by RENY MAALOUF from Lebanon
| Dec. 07, 2013 07:55
what happens if i lost my passport 8 years ago and never reported it?
Asked by Courtney from United States
| Jun. 30, 2012 03:36
Dear friend I am in china and i lost my passport 2 days ago. My visa also ...
Asked by Mr.som from nepal
| Sep. 29, 2010 20:48
Loss of old Chinese passort. Are there any alternative ways I can proceed?
Asked by Jun Huang from United States
| Jan. 11, 2015 00:50
US passport holder can get a VOA?
Asked by Chris from USA
| Jan. 01, 2015 22:07
Do Malaysian APEC Card member need to apply a visa?
Asked by Yvonne Chan from Malaysia
| Jun. 11, 2015 01:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)