Asked by Mr.Iwan from Cambodia | Apr. 03, 2010 01:39
About:China Embassy in Cambodia

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hi, I'm a Indonesian people that working in Cambodia. I want to go China for visit, i have ask the travel company and they said that i only can apply for the single entry visa with permitted for stay is 1 month. But i want to apply for more longer staying permitted like 6 months or 1 year. Could your let me know how to get this visa?

Thanks and Best Regards,


Answers (3)
Answered by Mr.Jim | Apr. 06, 2010 03:46
Mr.Iwan, the chance to get a double entry or multiple entry visa valid for 6/12 months is slim because your are Indonesian citizen working in Cambodia, you are not cambodian. Second, you can't prove that you need the multiple entry visa, are you spouse or relatives of Chinese citizen, do you have real estate in China? Have you visited China for more than 2 time in the past year?
Answered by Ms.steppu | Apr. 06, 2010 09:17
ruby, if your tourist visa is single entry then you can only use it for shenzhen trip. i suggest you to obtain double entry for your tourist visa so you can use it again for your next trip to beijing.
Answered by Mr.Iwan from cambodia | Apr. 07, 2010 14:23
Hi Mr.Jim,

Thanks for the replied, I have no any spouse or related with the Chinese citizen and I never go to China before. There is no others ways to get this visa?
Related Questions:
If i apply voa in hainan, can i enter other city like shenzhen? How much is...
Asked by flora from indonesia
| Aug. 03, 2015 22:39
Visa for Congolese citizens
Asked by saurus from Cambodia
| Feb. 06, 2017 00:35
Visit Hong Kong For 2 week
Asked by Cristania from France
| Mar. 19, 2017 21:49
Dear Sir, Hi,I am Indonesian, working in Qatar and living in Doha with fam...
Asked by Mr.Sasongko from Indonesia
| Oct. 30, 2010 20:58
Hi! Im a Filipina working here in Cambodia for a garments factory. I am to ...
Asked by Ms.Maria Selina from Cambodia
| Feb. 20, 2010 04:30
hi im indonesian and now working in china. i would like to visit korea on o...
Asked by Mr.jimmy from Indonesia
| Aug. 31, 2009 20:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)