Asked by Mr.Sutton from USA | Apr. 01, 2010 09:13
About:China Embassy in Philippines

I am an American living in China. I currently have a tourist (L) visa, and it expires in mid-July. I will be visiting Manila in mid-May, and I would like to go ahead and get a new tourist (L) visa before I return to China. Since I already have a tourist (L) visa, is this even possible? If so, where in Manila can I go to get this done? I will be in Manila for 8 days, is this enough time?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Matthew from Ireland | Apr. 02, 2010 01:37
Mr.Sutton, it is possible for you to get a Tourist Visa in Manila, for USA applicants, the visa regulations are not strict, they can easily get a China visa. 8 days is Ok for visa application, it generally takes 4 working days for visa processing. You can go to the consular office of China Embassy in Manila to apply for visa. Address: 2nd & 3rd Floor, the World Center, 330 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Related Questions:
can i apply for visa in mumbai?
Asked by rajesh shah from USA
| May. 18, 2014 01:53
By the way. I am currently in Korea working and living, but I am an America...
Asked by Ms.paul from USA
| Jul. 06, 2009 21:54
I am an American citizen living in China do i need a visa for the Phillipin...
Asked by Keith from USA
| Mar. 22, 2012 03:43
Is there anywhere on Okinawa that I can get a tourist visa issued?
Asked by Jack
| Oct. 25, 2012 02:01
Dual citizen-can I use Phil passport to get Chinese visa in NY?
Asked by Anja from USA
| Jun. 16, 2015 20:08
American Citizen, living in South Korea, traveling to Beijing for 72hrs. Do...
Asked by Courtney from USA
| Apr. 08, 2014 04:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)