Asked by Mr.YADUVEER from China | Mar. 31, 2010 09:02
About:Shenzhen Airport Transport to Hong Kong & Macau

hi i will go to shenzhen in julyand wil stay for 2 days and from shenzhen i have to go to hongkong international airport.can you tell me if there is any coach which goes directly to hnkng international airport?do i need a visa to enter honkng if i travel by coach.and is there any train or something?if i need a visa there can i get it in shenzhen and how much the fare for the visa and the coach ?thank you guys.plz help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Sisley | Apr. 13, 2010 01:02
You do not have to apply for any visa if you will leave from Hong Kong in 7 days. At downtown Shenzhen, you could take a coach to reach HK Airport directly by coach. You could search the bus schedule and book one here:
Related Questions:
I wil reach ShenZhen at 24/6/09 and stay there until 27 then 28 morning onl...
Asked by Mr.ting from malaysia
| Jun. 16, 2009 21:01
Hi, Can any one help me with 1) How to get to Shenzhen from Hong Kong- s...
Asked by Mr.sam from Australia
| Oct. 14, 2009 01:24
Please Advice tour smoothly with my family in Shenzhen, Guangzhou and...
Asked by Bimalendu Saha from India
| Sep. 21, 2011 03:18
hi, i will go to shenzhen on april 16 and stay 4 days. i have return flight...
Asked by Mr.venkat from india
| Mar. 28, 2011 02:31
Hi, my name is Aurelia from Singapore. I am planning to go to Macao, sta...
Asked by Ms.Aurelia from Singapore
| Feb. 13, 2011 01:48
do i need visa for Shenzen? .I hold dutch passport.
Asked by singh from nederdland
| Apr. 30, 2014 01:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)