Asked by Mr.Lena from USA | Mar. 30, 2010 00:45
About:Chinese Embassy in Singapore

I am currently traveling in Asia and planning to visit China in a couple of weeks. As a tourist in Singapore, can I apply for a China Tourist visa in Singapore? I heard that we need to apply in home country.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Betty from Singapore | Mar. 30, 2010 04:48
Mr.Lena, Non-Singapore citizens shall provide documents that entitle them to reside for an extended period of time in the Singapore, such as a PR, WP, EP, STP, DP. Temporary visitors to Singapore should apply for a Chinese visa in their own country. For the special case, the visa officer has the rights to make the final decision on whether issuing a visa or not.

If you can prove that you can't apply for China visa in USA, it is possible for you to get a China visa in Singapore.
Related Questions:
Where can I go to obtain a Chinese Visa? Ankara chinese Embassy? How much t...
Asked by Anik Benoit from Canada
| Aug. 14, 2015 22:24
I am Irish, I am thinking of traveling to China, and then to Thailand in th...
Asked by Mr.Ronan from Ireland
| Nov. 24, 2010 01:38
Is it possible to get China visa from Hong Kong ?
Asked by pranoto from indonesia
| Sep. 27, 2013 04:09
I am an American student currently studying in Saint-Petersburg. I would l...
Asked by Mr.Price from USA
| May. 05, 2009 04:10
Hi, I am currently working in Hong Kong. I have a plan to visit Shenzen...
Asked by Mr.Yudhistira from Indonesia
| Mar. 24, 2011 04:30
HIV medication
Asked by HIV medication from Mexico
| Mar. 26, 2018 02:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)