Asked by Mr.Dan from USA | Mar. 27, 2010 20:57
About:China Embassy in Japan

I am from the US, and am currently in Japan on the 90 day temporary visitor visa. With this, my travel itinerary, and a hotel reservation in China, will I be able to get a Chinese visa from the embassy in Tokyo? Some things I've read say my Japanese visa has to be for more than 6 months to get a Chinese visa from the Tokyo embassy.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Mar. 28, 2010 21:01
Mr.Dan, as I know, USA citizens can get a China visa in Japan without the Japanese visa valid for more than 6 months, the 90 days temporary visitor visa is ok for visa application, besides, you also need to prepare your original passport, one completed visa application form, one recent color photo, hotel reservation and two-way flight ticket (if available).

Generally speaking, it is easy for USA citizens to get a China visa in Japan.
Related Questions:
Hello, I'm a Canadian currently staying in Japan on the 90 day tourist vis...
Asked by Ms.Renee from Canada
| Nov. 01, 2010 23:01
Tourist Visa for China for a UK citizen in Japan.
Asked by Ben
| Jul. 06, 2012 22:42
I am currently attending school in China and have a temporary resident perm...
Asked by Ms.Smith from China
| Dec. 13, 2010 20:06
Hi, I am currently in Japan with a tourist visa for 90 days which expires o...
Asked by Mr.Amir from China
| Jul. 13, 2009 04:45
Honduran in Japan going to China for a 3 months training program
Asked by Alex from Honduras
| Sep. 07, 2014 03:57
Dear Sir/Madam, I am currently within Japan on a temporary visa. I would...
Asked by Mr.S from United Kingdom
| Nov. 09, 2010 02:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)