Asked by Mr.James Brown from Ghana | Mar. 25, 2010 03:20
About:China Embassy in Ghana

My brother and I want to travel to Hong Kong to visit our cousin. Apart from an invitation letter from him, what else do we need to get the visa? Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Sam | Mar. 25, 2010 04:41
Mr.James Brown, your cousin is your sponser, he also need to provide the following documents:

For application in which the sponsor is an Individual:
a Forms/ Documents Required: Application for Entry for Visit/Transit (Sponsor) in Hong Kong (ID 1003B)

Photocopy of the sponsor's Hong Kong identity card

Photocopy of the sponsor's travel document containing personal particulars, date of issue, date of expiry, and the latest arrival stamp/extension of stay label in the HKSAR (for non-permanent resident of the HKSAR only)

you and your brother should prepare the following documents:
Application for Entry for Visit/Transit in Hong Kong (ID 1003A)

The applicant's recent photograph (affixed on page 1 of the application form ID 1003A)

Photocopy of the applicant's travel document containing personal particulars, date of issue, date of expiry and/or details of any re-entry visa held (if applicable)

Photocopy of proof of the applicant's financial standing, e.g. bank statements, savings accounts passbooks, tax receipts, etc. and proof of employment (if any), e.g. company leave letter, salary slips, etc.

Photocopy of proof of transportation arrangement, e.g. flight itinerary

Photocopy of proof of relationship with the local sponsor

your cousin can apply for Hk visit visa for you at the Immigration Department of HKSAR Government.
Related Questions:
Greetings My wife and I wiish to travel to Beijing on 28 May 2011. We t...
Asked by Mr.Chen from Australia
| Mar. 08, 2011 22:08
Are we not allowed to travel HK? I'm Leslie from PHILIPPINES
Asked by Leslie from Philippines
| Nov. 24, 2014 21:15
I am an Indian passport holder and my family wishes to visit my cousin in h...
Asked by Mrs.Keerthana from Dubai
| Sep. 29, 2010 03:56
Im usa citizen planning a 4 days trip in china on 2/19 -2/22 where to ask f...
Asked by Usa from Irene
| Nov. 12, 2014 20:01
Do i need a Multi Entry Visa ?
Asked by Nakul from India
| Feb. 10, 2016 02:19
Is it safe to send a 16 year old boy and an 18 year old boy to visit a co...
Asked by Mrs.DJ from USA
| Jan. 11, 2010 23:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)