Asked by Mr.James from Malaysia | Mar. 24, 2010 09:29
About:China Visa Fees

I applied for a 6 months mutliple entry china L visa through a Hong Kong agency. There is no maximum number of days stay per visit stated on my visa, how many days am I allowed to stay in China? My friend say I should be able to stay for 6 months since there is no maximum number of days stay per visit stated on the visa? But on your website, everyone seem to be saying their maximum stay for tourist visa is 30 days? Please advice as i don't want to overstay.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Mike | Mar. 25, 2010 03:21
Mr.James, I guess that you can stay in China for 30 days each entry. It is a little strange that there is no maximum number of days stay per entry. To ensure the safty, you'd better call the Hong Kong agency to enquire it.
Related Questions:
Hi, I need some advice and direction. I am a Singaporean holding Singaproe...
Asked by Mr.Chan from Singapore
| Aug. 03, 2010 04:38
New issue from Chinese consulate in seoul
Asked by N from Chs
| Sep. 02, 2018 20:24
My wife applied for a year multi entry visa and received a 1 time entry for...
Asked by Mike from USA
| Nov. 16, 2012 01:59
I want an L Visa for main land China. Do I have to go through a travel agen...
Asked by Ms.Tori McNally from south korea
| Mar. 28, 2009 22:37
Can my F visa be cancelled?
Asked by Luis from Mexico
| Nov. 21, 2014 20:06
i hve been to china with d L visa bt i wnt to apply again by december bt fo...
Asked by Mr.potts from nigerian
| Aug. 18, 2010 21:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)