Asked by Ms.Ye from China | Mar. 22, 2010 08:10
About:China Embassy in U.K.

Hi, there,
I am a Chinese CITIZEN and I am taking my boyfriend(BRITISH) to see my parents during the easter and he need a Chinese tourism visa. Unfortunately, he has a violent criminal record when he is younger. It was a stupid mistake since he got into a fight during a students' drunk night...he never been to the jail and learned a lot from the mistake. And now he is a university student who is well behaved during school. Still I am very concerned the fact that he convicted to the type of "violent"crime would affect his visa application...Can you tell me is there a big chance he would be rejected?
Thank you very much and have a perfect day!

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Mar. 22, 2010 20:58
Ms.Ye, your boyfirend don't need to declare that he had made a violence crime on the visa application form, the visa officer won't check it, then he can easily gets a China visa. Only it will be checked when he takes part in illegal activities after entry China, then his previous crime will be checked, please don't worry, don't declare the crime on the visa application form.
Related Questions:
how to make an appointment to see someone at the Embassy to apply for a Chi...
Asked by Ying Die Yan from United Kingdom
| Oct. 14, 2012 02:14
facilities at the top of the wall (cable car)
Asked by Sue from New Zealand
| Sep. 25, 2012 02:02
I am taking my elderly parents to Hangzhou. Which 5 star hotel is good? 4 S...
Asked by Tony from Hong Kong
| Jan. 26, 2013 21:11
Marriage possible?
Asked by Susmi from United Kingdom
| Dec. 10, 2015 03:07
What visa type should I apply and is the airline ticket required?
Asked by Eva from USA
| Aug. 05, 2015 21:54
We'll be going to Hongkong this June 2011 to see Disneyland. I'll be bringi...
Asked by Ms.LOIDA GUTIERREZ from Philippines
| Mar. 02, 2011 02:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)