Asked by Mrs.maedeh from iran | Mar. 15, 2010 10:42
About:China Embassy in Iran

I'm Iranian, how much should i pay for China visa fee?

I am a iranian citizen i will visit Malaysia on agust 2010 for few weeks and booked one tour package in malaysia travel agency for beijing(it means,my travel agency is in malaysia no in iran). Is it possible for me to apply for a tourist visa to China here in iran? And if so, what documentation would I require?how much should i pay as visa fee?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Edward | Mar. 16, 2010 21:21
Does the travel agency in Malaysia can apply for a Group Tourist visa for you? I think that you can enter China on the tour package by the group tourist visa. if you want to apply for tourist visa in Tehran, you can call or contact the embassy to check it.
Related Questions:
visa extension fee for Iranian citizens
Asked by Mina from Iran
| Feb. 12, 2014 23:44
how much i should pay visa fee for apply job in macau for a security guard?...
Asked by RAJESH KR THAKUR from India
| Nov. 04, 2018 18:55
How much i am supposed to pay for a visa or what is the visa fee?
Asked by Primrose Bisase Nantongo from Uganda
| Aug. 23, 2012 03:19
Please I am marry to a Chinese and I want to renew my visa how many years
Asked by Smith
| Dec. 19, 2017 20:58
what documents do i need to travel to china.on a student X type
Asked by dan from Ghana
| Feb. 08, 2017 21:47
How much should I pay for the Tourist Visa?
Asked by Jhen Mariano from Philippines
| Jul. 02, 2012 21:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)