Asked by Mrs.Maria from Belgium | Mar. 09, 2010 15:33
About:China Tourist Visa

I am a Swedish citezen but has a resident permit/and living in Belgium. We are visiting China for a month between July and August this year and my passport is valid only until November 2010. I wonder if I have to renew my passport from Sweden since the required passport validity for China is six months?
Thank you for your help and reply.

Best regards,


Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Noah | Mar. 11, 2010 04:41
Mrs.Maria, you'd better to renew your passport before you apply for Chinese visa. A passport with at least 6 months left validity is required. If you don't want to renew it, you have to apply for Chinese visa at a time when your passport is still valid for 6 months, in May or so, the single entry tourist visa is generally valid for 3 months from the date of issurance. If you obtain a single entry visa in May, you can still use it to enter China in July, I'm not sure it is still valid in August. Please pay attention to the validity of your passport and Chinese visa.
Related Questions:
can i take a business visa to china in Belgium?
Asked by ndongo from belgium
| Dec. 02, 2011 01:33
Can I get the Chinese Work Visa for my US passport in the EU country which ...
Asked by Rebecca Miller from Ireland
| Apr. 18, 2015 21:33
Belgian living in Perth going to China
Asked by Els from Belgium/Australia
| Sep. 20, 2013 03:07
Could you tell me wich Visa would be necessary? And where would I get it? I...
Asked by Simon from Belgium
| Jan. 07, 2014 03:01
I am living in Belgium, my nationality is Pakistani but i have Belgium resi...
Asked by Mr Saleem from Pakistan
| Jul. 20, 2011 22:46
Hello, I am trying to arrange a visa application for a Swedish citizen at t...
Asked by Ms.a. from Netherlands
| Nov. 01, 2010 22:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)