Asked by Ms.Surat from Thailand | Mar. 09, 2010 09:36
About:China Tourist Visa

Im Thai and have planned to apply for a tourist visa to go visit my friends in China for 1-2 months. I can apply my visa at the consulate of China in Chiang Mai. Now Im employed at a German company in Thailand. If I want to apply my visa, what do I need to show to the consulate?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.William | Mar. 11, 2010 04:33
The required documents should be provided:
1. One completely filled out visa application form. No item should be blank .

2. One recently taken 2X2 inch photo showing entire face and without a hat on. Please affix the photo to the application form.

3. Original passport with at least 2 blank visa pages and valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of application.

4. Round trip airline ticket and hotel reservation. if you stay at your friend's house, you should submit the invitation letter from your friend, the copy of his paspsort and Chinese visa (if he is Chinese, the copy of his ID card)
Related Questions:
Sir Im from chennai we friends planned to go trip to HK we need to know how...
Asked by Gopi from India
| Dec. 20, 2015 21:50
Im singaporean i want to go to china 21days visit friends how should i appl...
Asked by Ms.Loh from singapore
| Aug. 29, 2010 21:04
What would it take to get a visa F for 3 or 6 months?
Asked by Jaime from Spain
| Jan. 13, 2013 01:05
I'm Indonesian,..I and 4 of my friends want to go to China as a tourist. Ho...
Asked by Irma Nurmala Pratikto from Indonesia
| Dec. 14, 2011 03:27
hi im indonesian..i planned to visit kunming for a i have to apply...
Asked by heina from Indonesia
| Sep. 05, 2014 02:03
Hello im Colombian. I have Italian student visa until may 2nd and chinese s...
Asked by Mrs.Ana from Italy
| Feb. 05, 2011 03:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)