Asked by Mr.benjamin from Cote d'ivoire | Mar. 05, 2010 04:49
About:China Embassy in Ghana

i am a businessman residing in cote d'ivoire i am planning to travel to china very soon FOR GOODS
please tell me all the necessary requirement before china foreign affair office OR Bureau of economy and commerce can send me an authorised invitation letter
2.can you send me foreign affair office contact address in Ningbo

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Sabrina from France | Mar. 09, 2010 02:45
You also need to prepare the following documents besides the authorized invitation letter from Ningbo Foreign Affaires office or Bureau of Economy and Commerce (the company in China can apply for this document for you):
1. Application form: All applicants should fill in one visa application form appropriately and authentically.

2. Applicant's passport valid for at least six months with at least 2 blank visa pages.

3. One recent passport size photograph.

4. invitation letter from a company in China.
Related Questions:
Dear sir/madam, My name is Serge and I am from Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)...
Asked by Mr.Serge from Cote d'ivoire
| Jul. 12, 2010 04:29
i am having an official pakistani passport and right now i am in cote d ivo...
Asked by muneeb from Pakistan
| Mar. 12, 2012 22:26
Hi I am Frank Uzoma living in Cote D'ivoire I want to travel to china for ...
Asked by Mr.frank from Cote d'ivoire
| Nov. 07, 2010 01:59
I am Ivorian by Nationality and i live in Belgium
Asked by Adama Bamba from Belgium
| Nov. 05, 2016 22:17
Can I apply for a tourist visa upon arrival at Nanjing Lukou Airport?
| Jan. 09, 2016 01:40
I want to know the distance in Kms from Guangzhou to Zhengzhou. Right now a...
Asked by Mr.David Balabyekubo from Uganda
| Dec. 13, 2010 20:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)