Asked by Mr.chandraseagran from malaysia | Mar. 02, 2010 19:23
About:China Embassy in Brunei

1 am a malaysian working in brunei. My family and I will be visiting China from MAc 21 to Mac 27. We are flying into Macau on the 21, then to HOng Kong on 22 and to Shenzen on the 25. Staying two nigths and then to Macau back again OUr flight back home from Macau is on the 27th. What kind of visa should we apply? What kind of currency is required in Macau, Hong KOng and shenzen? THank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Linda from Malaysia | Mar. 16, 2010 20:21
Mr.chandraseagran, have you gotten you Chinese visa? As I know, Malaysian paspsort holders are exempt from a visa to Macau or Hong Kong, you just need a Chinese tourist visa to visit Shenzhen. As I know, it is possible for you to apply for a Shenzhen tourist visa on arrival which is valid for only 5 days. The HKD, MOP and RMB are used in Macau, HKD and RMB can be used in Hk or Shenzhen.
Related Questions:
Hi I am a Malaysian currently working in Brunei (holding professional vi...
Asked by Mr.Jeff Pang from Malaysia
| May. 04, 2010 22:16
Do i need to apply visa if i want to go to Beijing for 5 days tourism?
Asked by Din from Brunei
| Jun. 18, 2013 04:00
can i apply d visa at the embassy in brunei?
Asked by cath from Brunei
| Dec. 01, 2013 21:11
Visa for Malaysia Passport Holder
Asked by MHR from Malaysia
| Mar. 15, 2017 04:14
what type of visa should I apply to go to hongkong
Asked by nora from brunei
| Apr. 14, 2014 02:07
I am a Malaysian Citizen staying in Brunei. I have a 3 months temporary Bru...
Asked by Azman from Brunei Darussalam
| Aug. 22, 2011 21:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)