Asked by Ms.ANAMOHD from Malaysia | Feb. 20, 2010 08:14
About:China Embassy in Malaysia


I am going to Hong Kong for vacation end of March with family. Would like to know which visa should i apply for me to enter Shenzhen for one day and can i apply it from Malaysia before i go to Hong Kong? I am holding Malaysia passport. Also how do i cross to shenzhen from Mongkok and the transport price?

Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Vivian from Australia | Feb. 20, 2010 22:38
Ms.ANAMOHD, there are two options: first, you can apply for Chinese single-entry tourist visa in Malaysia, second, you can apply for visa at the entry ports of Shenzhen which can issue a a special tourist visa valid for only 5 days on arrival. However, I'm not sure that you can certainly get a visa on arrival in Shenzhen.
Related Questions:
Hi there! I am planning for a family vacation in March 2013. Are flowers bl...
Asked by Honey from Malaysia
| Jul. 30, 2012 22:55
Hi, me and my family 6 of us will be going to HK for 4 days vacation. What ...
Asked by Mr.Franco from Malaysia
| Aug. 10, 2010 23:02
Hi, I will be going to hong kong with my family on this coming 21-26 March ...
Asked by Ms.Goh from Malaysia
| Aug. 01, 2009 04:27
answer family will be going to hongkong on the last week of May to the fir...
Asked by Mrs.April from Philippines
| May. 05, 2009 21:46
HK weather on the 14-18 Nov 2013 ?
Asked by Sue from Sabah
| Oct. 18, 2013 03:43
hi. I am going hong kong end september. Will there be any summer clothes av...
Asked by Ms.Lina from S'pore
| Aug. 11, 2009 03:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)