Asked by Mr.bascontiu from usa | Feb. 15, 2010 15:57
About:Top 9 Useful Shanghai Travel Tips

I am a green card holder with Philippine passport and will be staying in Hongkong for 3 days before going to Shanghai/Beijing for about 10 days, then will go back to Hongkong for another 5 day stay before flying back to the US. Per visa guidelines, Philippine passport holders have only 14 days without a need for a Hongkong visa. Will I need to get a Hongkong visa then or do I get another 14 days visa free when I go back to Hongkong from China? Thank you so much for your help and response.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Jerry | Feb. 20, 2010 01:17
No, you do not need a HK visa and it means 14 days for every entry. The 5 day stay is the second time to enter.
Related Questions:
Can I Tour Shanghai?
Asked by Johnny from USA/Philippines
| Jun. 06, 2018 00:56
I hold an Ethiopian passport and I am a US green card holder, I am staying ...
Asked by Mr.Sorety from USA
| Apr. 07, 2009 02:18
Iam going to Macau on nov.10,2010 for a 3 days vacation as tourist. I am a ...
Asked by Ms.verone from Philippines
| Nov. 07, 2010 04:11
US green card holder with a Philippine passport
Asked by Daisy from USA
| Sep. 20, 2017 00:57
I am a Filipino and a US green card holder and will transit to Beijing in 2...
Asked by Delailah Tobar from USA
| Jan. 17, 2016 00:58
Can I apply for visa when AM visiting Jamaica.. Do I need a job letter.
Asked by Angela from Jamaica
| Nov. 21, 2017 19:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)