Asked by Mr.paul from United Kingdom | Feb. 12, 2010 21:36
About:How to Apply for a China Visa

Dear Sir, I am currently working in china on a zvisa and residents permit. My wife is Thai, and I would like her and my son to join me, do they come over on a tourist visa and change here? or apply in bangkok for a different visa?
Many thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Feb. 22, 2010 19:53
Mr. Paul, they can apply for work visa as your accompanying family members, they need to submit the following documents to Chinese embassy in Bangkok:
1. The original passports of your wife and your son
2. Your wife and your son, each should fill in one Visa Application Form of PRC, your wife and sign the visa application for your son
3. each one should prepare one recent passport photo
4. the marriage license, birth certificate of your son
5. the copy of your Z visa and residence permit
Related Questions:
Dear Sir, I am French, currently working in China with a resident permit...
Asked by Mr.Durand from France
| Aug. 04, 2010 04:47
Dear Sir,I am Nigeria,working in Qatar with resident permit what is the tou...
Asked by hussain from Qatar
| Aug. 21, 2011 20:57
Dear Sir, I am Malaysia which now working in Shanghai with a relevant work...
Asked by Mr.Lee from Malaysia
| Dec. 30, 2010 04:33
Regarding the application procedure of VISA for postdoctoral research
Asked by Ashis Kundu from India
| Aug. 08, 2018 00:57
macau and shenzhen visa
Asked by Dr.ahmed nabil from Saudi Arabia
| Oct. 08, 2015 22:18
can i apply for visa in istanbul , turkey, i am currently at northern cypru...
Asked by Mr.mike from Turkey
| May. 05, 2011 01:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)