Asked by Mr.Page from USA | Feb. 11, 2010 01:06
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

I am in China on a single-entry student visa. I applied for a multiple entry, one-year student visa, but was instead given a single-entry visa that did not designate a time-frame for my stay. When I called the visa service I used (travisa), they said to talk to the immigration service in China to change the visa. When i went to the beijing office for this, they told me to go to jinan, where my university (shandong university) is located for a similar office. I would like to know if I can get more entries for my current visa, or if I will have to get a new visa.


Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jason | Feb. 11, 2010 23:08
Do you go to China now? Student Visa is generally single entry and without XXX days after entry, you should apply for temporary residence permit under the help of Shandong University. After the get the temporary residence permit, if you need multiple entry student visa, you can apply for it at the Exit & Enter Department under Jinan public security bureau.
Related Questions:
hi,i am a tunisian i get a job contract ,can i have a working visa for chin...
Asked by louguif from Tunisia
| Sep. 24, 2012 01:48
i am a nigerian with a malaysian student visa i want to apply for visiting ...
Asked by alexander from nigeria
| Aug. 09, 2018 18:06
I am applying for China student visa (X). I want to the know documents requ...
Asked by zahid from Pakistan
| Jul. 18, 2011 22:09
I am an indian citizen. Is it possible for me to apply for a tourist visa ...
Asked by asen from India
| Jan. 28, 2012 21:32
If am holding a Chinese tourist visa and also have admission with a univers...
Asked by Wilson from Benin
| Jul. 25, 2016 20:30
How to change student visa to work type? Please
Asked by Nishan basaula from Nepal
| Jan. 07, 2016 21:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)