Asked by Mrs.Moran from Australia | Jan. 30, 2010 03:19
About:China Consulate in Perth

I have accepted a teaching / vice principal role in Wuxi to start 15 Feb. I am waiting on receipt of my work permit and Letter of Invitation so that I can apply for the z visa and spouse visa for my husband.

I should hopefully have this by Thursday. Couldl you tell how long will it take to process these? Is it possible to be done same day? How much does it cost?
Do we need to make an appointment to come in to have these visas processed.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jason | Jan. 31, 2010 03:39
If you submit all required documents for Z visa, it takes 4 working days for visa processing, however, you can't collect your visa on the same day, the most express service is to pick up your visa on the 2nd working day. The fee is 40 Australian dollars for single entry Z visa for normal processing, if you want to pick it on the 2nd working day, you need pay extra 50 Australian dollars, extra 30 Australian dollars for 3rd working day. The appointment is not required. Please go to the Chinese embassy or consulates in Australia accoding to consular districts to submit visa application or ask someone else to submit application on your behalf.
Related Questions:
Hello, are qualified nationals from all countries allowed to apply for tea...
Asked by Stuart from Trinidad and Tobago
| Apr. 01, 2016 21:30
Changing universities
Asked by Dan from USA
| Nov. 19, 2014 00:55
chineese visa for a Sri Lanka official passport holder
Asked by wijayawansha from srilanka
| Sep. 26, 2014 20:44
Hello , I am Pakistani National. I have been teaching in Wuxi for last 3 ye...
Asked by Mr.Zahid from Paistan/China
| Dec. 08, 2010 05:04
hi, my (malaysian) passport that contains my chinese work visa expires ...
Asked by Ms.jane from malaysia
| Jan. 24, 2011 03:20
Changing jobs on a z visa
Asked by Dave from United Kingdom
| Dec. 04, 2015 21:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)