Asked by Mr.SHAWN22 from Norway | Jan. 23, 2010 12:54
About:Shanghai Travel

hi friends

i am staying in shanghai and beijing in april 2010, and i was wondering if you guys could help me with something.

I would like to experience the real china, with a lot of rice fields and rivers and farming and stuff. Is there a place near shanghai or beijing that fit my category? it has the be close to shanghai or beijing as i prefer train instead of flight, but i don't want to sit on a train for like more than 10 hours or something... so could anyone help me with that? i would really apreciate it. and one more thing, is it possible to get a guide in that village ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HERBEAT from China | Jan. 24, 2010 08:57
Well... I think you could get a guide downtown and ask her to go with you. In fact there're lots of travel agencies which offer this kind of service. What you need to do is to choose the rout you want to go to and go with the tour...
Related Questions:
I am a US Citizen and my situation is this: In April 2010I may be doing stu...
Asked by Mr.Angelo from USA
| Feb. 20, 2010 04:20
Student visa and L visa
Asked by Dennis from United Kingdom
| Apr. 11, 2018 21:17
Hi! My friends and I are planing to go to beijing 1st week of april how the...
Asked by georgina from philippines
| Jan. 16, 2013 03:42
Hi, I am travelling with my friends to taipei this year in December. Ju...
Asked by Mr.Steven from Singapore
| Mar. 27, 2011 01:17
Beijing South Rail Station to Henan Business Hotel
Asked by Shaun from Canada
| Sep. 25, 2014 01:53
Extend duration of stay in CHina with tourist visa?
Asked by May from Malaysia
| Jun. 11, 2013 04:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)