Asked by Mr.fred ragsdale from usa | Jan. 21, 2010 18:36
About:China Embassy in U.S.A.

i am an american citizen and i will studying in shanghai in a as a post-graduate traditional chinese medicine; i will have a student visa; i have a wife and two children-- will they be able to stay on my student visa? if not, what type of visa should we apply for?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Adam from USA | Jan. 23, 2010 22:42
You can't stay on your student visa, you should apply for X visa as your dependants, the marriage liense and birth certificate are required for gettting the X visa for them, please send them the copy of your student visa and passport, they also should prepare their paspsort and each one fill one Visa Application Form affixed with each one's photo.
Related Questions:
Dear Mr/Ms I am an Iranian student studying a postgraduate course in UK. T...
Asked by Ms.Sussan from Iran
| Oct. 07, 2010 03:19
I want a visa to travel in China but I was wondering how much it would cos...
Asked by Mary McElroy from America
| Dec. 30, 2013 02:20
What visa do I need to present paper in a conference in Hongkong
Asked by Phuong Nguyen from Vietnam
| Sep. 28, 2011 22:41
Visa requirements for a visit to a friend in Singapore
Asked by Ernest D. Yeboah from China
| Nov. 15, 2012 03:05
Dear Sir or madam, I am an Omani postgraduate student studying at the Univ...
Asked by Mr.KHALIL from Oman
| Jun. 04, 2009 02:12
I am an American studying in Shanghai for the summer. I am studying in Shan...
Asked by Ms.Rokicki from USA
| Jun. 22, 2009 21:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)