Asked by Mr.GABRIEL from VZLA | Jan. 14, 2010 00:38
About:Visa Policy of China

Hi, I've been in shanghai for a bit more than a year as a student (student visa) doing masters and chinese language, now I'm entering a company and expecting to change to Z visa, the office has told me that since January 1st "some regulations have changed and that my visa application might be more complicated than before" their first foreigner was hired last december under easy procedures, now I'm the second, and less than a month after it doesn't seem to work that way, but I don't know what that means or how is going to be solved, the only thing that I know is that temporarily I'll have to get a tourist visa and I don't like that as an unstable solution for the time coming. Is there any suggestion for me to make this work? or do you know what is going on?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Jan. 16, 2010 23:49
Please tell me your nationality, if your employer can apply for work permit for you from Ministry of Labor and Social Security and issue you an Invitation Letter, then you can apply for work visa in your own country.
Related Questions:
what are the steps to obtain a Business visa
Asked by Suelene Ramos from Cape Verde
| Nov. 02, 2017 21:27
Can I ask for it when i'll be in Seoul?
Asked by andrea locatelli from Italy
| Jul. 18, 2014 22:28
Multi enter visa
Asked by Hilma from Comoros Island
| Aug. 14, 2017 00:43
hi how much one year student visa in china for foreign student
Asked by rustam from arzikulov
| Oct. 15, 2017 21:27
Can I get a tourist visa right following a student X type and without leavi...
Asked by Danny Alves from Switzerland
| Jun. 19, 2017 20:20
More than one Business trip
Asked by Katie from New Zealand
| Jul. 05, 2012 23:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)